1. The competition is open to all UK residents, 18 years old or over, excluding households of in house employees, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. No purchase necessary to enter, Internet access may be required.
3. One entry per person per prize draw. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
4. By participating in the promotion, entrants licence and grant the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. Participants also warrant that any person featured has given their express permission and/or any child (under 18 years) has parental or guardian consent.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or not received for any reason whatsoever.
6. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
7. The Prize will be distributed by Royal Mail Special Delivery to address supplied at time of prize claim. Recipients must be available to accept delivery. Returned prizes cannot be re-sent.
8. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed.
9. The winners may be required to take part in publicity resulting from these prize draws.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to The Clear Group and not to Facebook or Twitter.
11. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
12. If due to circumstances beyond our control we are unable to provide the stated prize(s), we reserve the right to award a substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value.
In summary when you enter a competition we will only record the minimum information we need to be able to deliver a prize to you should you be a winner. We hold your personal data in a secure manner. We will only transfer your personal data , in a secure manner, to our clients in order to fulfil a competition prize delivery. At all times you have the right to request details of the data that we hold on you, and also to request that we delete the data.